Refunds & Returns Policy
Products may be returned to us within 14 days of collection of your order. You may return a product for any of the following reasons:
- The product does not fit correctly/incorrect size.
- The incorrect item has been provided.
- The product is defective/damaged.
- The product is not as described.
Kiddie Groove branded products (those which include the Kiddie Groove logo) are NOT eligible to be returned unless the product is defective or damaged.
To be eligible for a return, returned products must be:
- Returned within 14 days of a refund request being submitted and accepted.
- Returned with the original packaging.
- Returned unworn, unused and unwashed; with all tags attached.
- Returned in adequate packaging to avoid damage.
When you return your item to us, we will inspect your product against the reason why you have returned the product.
Refunds will be only offered for products which have been damaged/defective or where an incorrect item has been provided. Refunds can be given in the form of store credit to use towards a future order, or via the original payment method that you used.
Exchanges are available on all other returns.
When we process your refund, it can take up to 10 working days to return back to your original payment method. If your refund should not display after 14 working days, then please email [email protected] where our team can look into this for you.
Promotional & Sale Products:Only regular priced items may be returned, unless the product is defective. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded. In addition, any products ordered using store credit are not eligible to be returned, unless they should be defective.
Exchanges are possible for any eligible refund; we will exchange the product for a like-for-like basis or into a different size/variant. In the event that a products price changes for a different variant, you may be required to pay the additional amount. No refunds will be provided for variants which may be cheaper.
If you paid for your order using a gift card, refunds are not possible; you will only be credited store credit in the replacement of a refund.
Return Page: https://returns.kiddiegroove.co.uk
Please follow the following instructions if you would like to return something:
- Use the returns page above and find your order; you will need your email or your phone number, along with your order number. This is the one that starts with "KGS".
- Your order will appear with the items within this order. Please select the quantity of each product that you are looking to return.
- Specify the reason for the return and add as much detail into the notes as possible so that your return is more likely to be approved.
- We will notify you with a return request number via email. Please package the items you are returning together and write BOTH your order number and your return request number on a piece of paper and put it inside of your bag.
- At your next class, give this to the class teacher and then this will be returned to us and processed. You will receive further updates via email.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that you include BOTH your order number and your return request number on a piece of paper inside the bag you are returning with the product. If you should use multiple bags, please ensure that there is a piece of paper in each bag. Failure to do so may result us not identifying your return.